- Access the data link connector located near the steering column under the dash. This is the 16-pin connector that technicians use to plug into your car’s computer.
- Jump data terminals 4 and 8.
- System should lock and unlock doors to confirm programming mode entered.
- Press and hold LOCK and UNLOCK button of first remote transmitter until doors lock and unlock (approximately 10 seconds)
- Repeat for all remaining remote transmitters.
- Remove jumper wire from data link connector. A maximum of 4 remote transmitters can be programmed.
Check operation of all remote transmitters programmed.